- Did an early 90s-era pop remix of Garou Densetsu / Fatal Fury's bonus stage song, which became the main menu music for SNK Playmore's NEOGEO STATION emulation service (yes, this means Phil's POP!!! in yummy, slightly ROM-hogging YM2610 ADPCM+FM glory!)
- Did diegetic sound work for Momomi Aoyama's 3D short movie CHRONO CRAVIS, (even in the future, kids will still play 8-bit NES clone portables!)
- Contributed music for... ummm... quite possibly the most... interesting game I've ever been asked to participate in within my whole entire professional career: Harthnir's Asa Kara Zusshiri Milkpot SPECIAL. The link is featured on this blog's sidebar; trust me... this game is preeeeeeetty intense.
- Made a whole collection of songs for SEGA Vintage Collection / SEGA AGES ONLINE emulation service (if you ever wanted to hear a Scott Storch-esque head-noddin' rendition of the Monsterland theme in YM2612 + SN76489 glory, this is your chance!)
- Contributed an electro house song for the chiptune compilation CD included in Julie Watai's HARDWARE GIRLS MAGAZINE (I also submitted the song to Famicompo Mini vol.8!)
- Did a remix of Manabu Namiki's tunes in G.rev's 3DS multi-player shooter KOKUGA, which is included in the OST CD (oh, also I created the sound effects for the game itself!)
- Teamed up with my totally awesome robo-maid friend RyoRca, and performed in Tokyo Blip Festival 2012! (which, regrettably, is the last Blipfest... :'( ) I was 2nd-last to preform during the 2nd day (right before Hip Tanaka, in fact), so the pressure was definitely upon me to make the most memorable set I could devise. To all who experienced my set, I thank you for making it absolutely fun to do!
Now, I feel a bit awful that I haven't really shown off anything in my own page yet (it really is due to complicated reasons; Freelancers, make sure you can get rights to your stuff!!!). But after multiple times of not fulfilling my promises for my blog, it's time for me to finally return you guys the favor!
Here's two of the songs I've featured in my Blipfest set! Originally I wasn't planning to release them, but after much convincing from TONS of friends and listeners (and even one possible threat from someone!), I decided to release these after all. Even if dubbywub stuff isn't your cup of milk tea, I hope you guys can enjoy the more technical aspects of my 8-bit sound design chops with these tracks!